Just six weeks until the big day. I thought I’d share my thoughts on how to plan a wedding.
- Find a spouse. The choice is entirely up to you. The one important thing to remember is: they should not be married to anyone else.
- Choose a venue.
- Go to venue and choose a date. They will want you do do some paperwork, and will need your birth certificates. Call your dad, he might know where it is.
- On the date chosen, go to the venue with chosen spouse. You will probably need a couple of witnesses. They will need to sign thier names, so opposable thumbs are a must.
- Congratulations! You are married.
- Have sex with spouse.
- Enjoy your life together.